Monday, November 8, 2010

From All Fours to Two - 14 Mos.

Well, I must make an addendum to my earlier post today. We now officially have a WALKING baby girl! She took a couple of steps last weekend, but I didn't count them since they didn't continue. But today, she took a few more in the den and then, while I was preparing dinner, I looked up and realized she was walking around the kitchen behind me like she had always been doing it. I started clapping and yelling at David to come and see - she immediately fell down and started crying.

We pulled out the video camera and started taping her and she continued to cry because she wanted David to just give her the Teddy Graham we were trying to lure her with. We're trying to figure out how to upload the tape from our video camera and, hopefully, we will be able to share that exciting and loud moment.

Tonight, when we got her ready for her bath, I let her walk from her room to the bathroom. Apparently, it took a little too long because she sprinkled the bathroom floor with her excitement! :) Memories.... :)

No comments: