Sunday, November 14, 2010

Around the House

Do you think we'll see this expression over and over again when she's 13? I told David the other day, we are definitely into actual parenting these days. How do they get the message that once they can walk, they also think they can set their own agenda? So funny. Yesterday, we took her to do a little clothes shopping for David - our first shopping trip since she's been able to walk on her own. A whole new experience! She just wanted to push her stroller backwards across the whole store or crawl under the racks. So, we'll be looking for a babysitter next time!

Ahh, but she's still our sweet girl. Here are some pics from her exciting diaper box. Audrey loves pushing anything all over the floor and turning it into something she can crawl on.



She even tried to turn it into a cup holder.
Reading the paper in her p.j.'s

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

She's such a pretty little thing!

I'll tell you a secret to shopping with a toddler in tow - snacks. Lots and lots of snacks. I save the good snacks for shopping (by good, I mean their favorite: teddy grahams!). Keep the snacks flowing and you can probably get what you need. :)

Cheri said...

lauren,
audrey is a little doll....i love reading your posts... wish you lived closer so we could see you more often:O)