Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun Times

This time last year, Ashley, Kelly and I were all expecting babes in the summer. (We were all 2nd grade teachers.) Ashley was due in June, I was due in August and Kelly in September. Today, we gathered at my house for a lunch with the babes. It was so fun to see them to interact. Ellie (Ashley's little one) is almost 1! She's walking around and speaking real words. ADORABLE! Keegan (Kelly's little man) is 8 months and hilarious. He's all boy, rolling around on the floor and playing with all of the toys. So Cute!!



Here's a pic from last May 2009.





me, Ashley, Kelly

Kelly with Ellie and Keegan


Ellie making sure Keegan was set in the carseat



It was so hard to get all 3 of them in a picture together. Ellie was ready to take off, Keegan was ready to roll off, and Audrey just wanted to cry because I wasn't sitting right next to her. (I think she's a little shy.)




Here's another one when Kelly got their attention.



Audrey loved sitting with Ashley and she wasn't too happy when Ellie came to reclaim her mommy.


Cutie girl with yogurt



Love the bow with an "E"!


Love that smile!






Audrey and Keegan (they all had the same love for the yellow part of the circle stacker.)



No comments: