
Do you know what disappointment is? When you decide you need a little chocolate, so you decide to make a cup of hot cocoa. I picked the kind with mini-marshmallows, but I decided I needed a few more. I just bought a bag the other day, so I opened them up and poured a few in. I bought the colored ones because I was thinking if I make some Rice Krispy treats for students, that would be sort of fun. I'm so excited - bring the warm beverage to my lips, buffered by those little pillowy puffs and discover that the marshmallows are...wait for it...fruit flavored!!!! Who makes fruit flavored marshmallows? Who thinks that is a good idea? And, to top it off (no pun intended), I turn my DVR'd Martha Stewart show on and guess what she's making with Claire Danes - peppermint flavored marshmallows! YUM!
But if you think I'm making homemade marshmallows, no way. I'll just stick to the itty bitty ones in my packet of chocolate.
Grrr.
1 comment:
Hilarious! That's about like measuring by the 'palmful'!
Post a Comment