She also went to a party with us that night with some of David's colleagues at Emory. We had to scoot a little early because it was a little late for her, but that night she slept from 10:30 until 9 AM!! Woohoo!
Yesterday, we spent a lazy day at home baking and wrapping some gifts in front of the fireplace. I was in my pjs until 1 PM and then in them at 6 Pm - good day! We spent the evening watching Elf and ordering pizza - perfect!
Today, she made her second trip to church. I was going to put her in the nursery, but there was only 1 worker and already two crying toddlers, so I didn't want to add to the mix. She did well through the service and got a little antsy during Sunday School but overall, we thought she was pretty great!
1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment