Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Election Day Pumpkins???
A couple of Fridays ago, we had our dear friends, Jake and Erin, over for our annual carving time. We always try to carve with friends to make it a little more fun - especially for David, since I usually think carving is really great until about 10 minutes into it when I quit. Generally, when we have a gathering of people, there will be a few who will stick with him to the end. This year, we tried for an Election theme! Each couple had to carve McCain and Obama. Unfortunately, for Sen. McCain, I was in charge of his..um, not such a great job, on my part. I ended up carving his eyebrow and hair in the same piece and things never turned around after that. I turned it around and made it a cat. But, David's Obama turned out pretty well and Jake and Erin did a nice job too!
Obama and the spooky cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment