Trip to Tybee and Savannah

Tybee lighthouse

Our Bed and Breakfast at Tybee

The dolphin tour - this is a shrimp boat near us - we saw about 12 dolphins! A highlight of our trip!

on the dolphin tour

Tybee Lighthouse

Me and Paula - it's a cardboard cutout, y'all!

David's favorite game - Putt-putt!

Lining up the perfect shot!
Jekyll Island shops and homes

Pretty Savannah homes

Fountain from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

St. Simon's church

St. Simon's lighthouse

Jekyll home
3 comments:
Yeah! A blog post!! The picture with Paula looks so real! It faked me out at first. Looks like a good time! Keep blogging.
Welcome to the blogging world! It looks great!
Hey Lauren!!!
I am so glad you have a blog!!! And Tybee and Savannah is a great combination, isn't it? We also love St. Simons and Jekyll. We have made several trips there; Charner and I and then Carly and I went to St. Simons and Jekyll for spring break a couple of years ago.
So great to hear from you on the blog. Guess what I am reading right now??? Anne of Windy Poplars!! Yep..love you, Cheri
Post a Comment