We were also able to meet and sit with some Atlanta Falcons players - pretty exciting! Of course, when I heard their names I didn't really know who they were but David gave me a little education. We met Matt Ryan, Chris Redman, and D.J. Shockley. The next morning David read in the paper that Ryan just signed a 5 year $78 million contract - I guess that's 78 million reasons why everyone wanted to shake his hand and be his best friend when he walked through the door - crazy! Anyway, exciting times. I didn't have my camera, unfortunately, and as David says, "We never have our camera for moments most worthy of your blog." Oh well - I figure mostly girls read this anyway and probably have no clue who these guys are either! I will post their pics below, in case you're clueless like I was!
Chris Redman

No comments:
Post a Comment