Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Just because..
Andrew received some pajamas from a friend of ours, and I had to snap his picture. He's looking so grown up in his rocking chair! He keeps us on our toes. He loves to laugh, greet everyone he meets in the store or restaurant, his favorite toys are trucks and trains, and of course, he loves Elmo! Typically, he's been a good little sleeper, but he's starting to become more opinionated about when he really wants to go to bed. He adores his sisters and always asks, "Where Au-dee? Where Kat-ryn?" Apparently, I say, "Oh, shoot!" alot because anytime he drops anything he says, "Oh, shoop!" He's not a fan of holding hands in the parking lot, on the street, etc. so now I understand why people have those bookbags with leashes! :) He's our sweet buddy and we love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment