I just realized I never posted photos on here from Andrew's first birthday!! Ahh - Facebook is so much faster sometimes, but I don't want to forget to blog it. Grandmother and Granddaddy were here for the celebration, so Grandmother made him an adorable little Pooh smash cake.
Patiently waiting for his cake
So excited!
Curious and going right in
Head first
He's so pleased with himself.
Sweet boy
He is one of the "smiliest" babies I know.
Working on Audrey's new cupcake game at Christmas
Showing Daddy her new cupcake Play Dough set
Sweet boy - can't believe he is 15 months old already (2/2/15). This boy is busy! He started walking right after Christmas and hasn't stopped since. He loves to climb and tries to go up slides backwards. Come spring, he will be a challenge at the park! His vocabulary includes mostly Da Da, with some Mamas thrown in. He has a lot of teeth - eight at last count! Finally, at one year old, he decided to start sleeping through the night which has made all of us more sane. We love our sweet, busy man.
No comments:
Post a Comment