Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Andrew 5 Months

 Andrew turned five months old yesterday (5/19/14.) He is still our happy boy and loves his big sisters. (Although sometimes his eyes get really big when Kathryn gets too close. She can be a bit intense with her "love.") His sleeping patterns are somewhat improving, but I still get a wake up call around 4-5 every morning. Definitely ready for that phase to end, but other than that, he is a good baby and is pretty willing to go with the flow around here. He's starting to roll more from side to side, so I think turning over will be happening soon. He is incredibly strong, so I think we may have an athlete in the house!
 Do you see K's intensity? We have also put her into a big girl bed, which is a new adventure. She loves to get out of her room and come to visit us. Her latest trick also involves opening his door, heaven help us. Hopefully, the novelty of being able to escape on her own will pass quickly. Until then, we are taking away jellybeans and marshmallows (her favorites).
The Three Kings (5/20/14)

No comments: