Thursday, January 16, 2014

Four Weeks Old and Dress Up

 Princesses emerged from their bedroom this morning. The girls started sharing a bedroom a few weeks before Andrew's arrival, and although it makes bedtime and naptime more challenging, they do enjoy sharing lots of giggles together. They were very proud of their selections.
 Here is Audrey's latest princess pose.
 Kathryn was extremely proud of her ensemble. Nobody can wear it like she can.
 Here's Andrew at four weeks. In some ways, we can't believe it's already been four weeks but days and nights are still very confused. We are all still adjusting but generally he's up two times a night, around 2 and 5 to feed. The biggest challenge is getting him back to sleep after he eats, but I remember the same challenge with the girls, so I'm sure it will pass. He is becoming more alert during the day, and he is so strong! I have a feeling he will be on the go before long.
Audrey added her notes under mine. She really wanted a heart on the sign and a few letters of her own.
This is the best picture we could get of the three of them. Out of six pictures, this is the best...seriously. Andrew looks terrified. He is probably afraid they are going to dress him up like a princess soon.

1 comment:

Mary Lytle said...

You are blessed with three beautiful children! I enjoy reading about them so much.