Just so I don't forget:
1) Kathryn officially starting walking this past weekend. I would say it was Saturday afternoon (1/5/13) when she decided she would join the land of two legged travelers. She is very proud of herself, and so are we!
2) I introduced my girls to the classic PB and banana sandwich today. A classic, in my book, and made famous by Memphis' Elvis. Seems appropriate somehow. I always add mayo because my mom did, but David thinks that is almost sacrilegious.Oh well...he prefers his banana with his morning Cheerios anyway.
3) While I was singing to Audrey tonight at bedtime, we started with "Jesus Loves Me" and she started signing to the words. Apparently, the music teacher at MOPS taught them today. I think I am going to have to add that memory to my list of favorites. We sang it about five times because it was too precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment