Friday, July 6, 2012

Kathryn 10 months

This sweet girl turned ten months old while David and I were in Memphis looking for housing, so I need to catch up! She started "scrawling = scooting + crawling" while we were gone last week (end of June), and now she is out of control! Audrey was generally pretty happy to sit and stay in one spot, but Kathryn has way too much to investigate. Most of the time, she has a toy in each hand and is moving on to the next.
She still just one tooth on the bottom, but more seem to be coming through. Once she has her stuffed bunny and her crib, she is content to suck her thumb and settle down to sleep. She sleeps about 12 hours each night and takes a morning and afternoon nap. Most of time when I go to check on her, she is already awake and contentedly playing in her crib.
She loves to be tickled under her neck and get kisses on her tummy. When music starts playing, her arms and body start dancing and she still loves to watch Audrey and all of her antics. She is usually happy to be on her own and entertain herself which makes her a pretty easy baby.
Her vocabulary includes: dada, ba ba, bye bye and hey. (David says she has also said "eschatology", but I highly doubt it!) She said 'mama' once but not yet consistently. We love our sweet baby girl!

No comments: