
Audrey is a big fan of hanging out in the kitchen these days. She actually likes to watch "INA!" with me on the Food Network and pulls out my Martha Stewart Everyday Food mags. I had to snap this picture from this afternoon's snack time of cantaloupe on the time out bench. She grabbed the magazine and put it beside her. She did kiss the picture of Martha on the cover and call her, "Ina" - I am sure Martha would hate that.
I also must note her choice of footwear - she is insisting on wearing her church shoes, whenever possible.

One of the highlights of last week was when I emptied the container of Quaker Oats - you would have thought it was a $100 Barbie doll.


Another new favorite is DIP! She wants some sort of "dip" on anything - dip includes ketchup, dressing, or mustard. She will dip green beans, cantaloupe, cheese, chicken, etc. It is a pretty funny sight.
1 comment:
I love that she loves Ina and Martha! Toooo cute!
Post a Comment